Beam Distributing offers a wide variety of custom foam options for you. From single inserts to protect that vital piece of equipment, to large quantities for OEM’s, we can help you to find the perfect foam solution.
Our engineers will work closely with you to discuss your requirements and develop your insert. To determine the size and shape of the cavities, there are many options available, including:
- Verbal descriptions of generic shaped cavities (i.e. “I need a cavity for accessories that is 4” x 4” x 4”)
- Send us your parts: We can measure each component in-house and get them returned to you in as little as 24 hours.
- Commercial Off-The-Shelf products: Our design library includes tens of thousands of models for everything from camera equipment, to drones, to weapons. Tell us the make and model of what you’re trying to protect, and it’s likely that we already have a 3D drawing for it.
- CAD files: Do you already have a CAD model of the item you’re looking to protect? Send it on over and we can easily use that to design your layout
We use a wide variety of materials, and our engineers will work closely with you to determine the best material for the job. From presentation-worthy XP Crosslinked to industrial-grade EPE, we have the right material for you.
Drilling and Integration:
Need to mount external components to your Pelican case? We offer the following services:
- CNC machining of the case exterior to accommodate externally mounted components
- Installation of case accessories including panel frames, lid organizers, etc.
- Installation of additional components per your specifications, giving you a turnkey solution right out of the box
Custom Labeling and Stamping:
Need to make your case stand out from the rest? We offer a wide variety of customization options, including:
- Custom decals: We can replace the standard Pelican Decal with a custom-designed and printed alternative that will help your customers easily identify your product. Our durable polycarbonate decals are abrasion and fade resistant, and will easily last the life of the case
- Custom hot-stamping and pad printing: A durable and eye-catching alternative to custom decals is printing directly on the case itself. This option creates a permanent marking on the exterior of the case, available in a wide variety of colors.